The Simfest dispatch Centre is a work in progress. The changes in each version are listed below.
- Updated Schedule Code Total Time calculations to handle flights that cross midnight UTC.
- Added iPad icon to briefing pack to open multiple tabs of loadsheet and OFP automatically.
- Updated preferences to remove maps option as this is now used in many areas of the system so cannot be disabled
- Updated to Add Jet2 for Team JetSim
- Resolved issues with Fuel Averages not being calculated properly if decimal place is missing
- Added Option to Add World Flight Schedule
- Cosmetic Changes to Schedule
- Added Map to Briefing List
- Supports B738,B788,B772,B773 and upinks to Sim-Avionics
- Renamed Simfest Dispatch Centre
- Another Attempt at a menu bar that fits
- Sim-Avionics Integration Started
- Menu Bar Adjusted to Fit on an iPad correctly
- Flight Plan Remarks Added to Settings Menu for VATSIM Prefile
- VATSIM Prefile now ticks the heavy box
- VATSIM Prefile now files the correct alternate rather than the destination airport
- Added Preferences to allow choosing of Map format and whether to display NOTAMs to shorten flightplan
- More Validation on Crew Names
- Corrected UI issues on Schedule Page
- Page will no longer crash if Departure or Destination airport are not found
- Removes Airline codes from the flight number field, whilst still allowing letters in the flight number.
- More validation to the flight crew times added.
- Added Singapore,Air New Zealand, Air India and Air France to the Airline options list.
- Fixed issue with invalid alternates at WSSS
- Added Link to view previous flight information
- Default Cont fuel is now 3% (source BA pilots), still overrideable in Preferences
- Edit and Delete Icons disappear when in Edit Mode
- If Departure or Destination Airport Name not found then this is stated in the name box (used for Flight Board)
- Flight Number Truncated to 4 characters in line with whats accepted by the CDU
- Added Validation checking on report times
- Cont and Reserve times set in preferences now apply to flight plans that are generated.
- More options added to Cont and Reserve drop down in preferences
- ATC Callsign moved to end of new flight window to make tabbing through easier
- ATC callsign actually saves when entering it on a new flight.
- Online Card Link now loads the runway without having to click around to get it to display.
- Loadsheet now complete
- Loadsheet download button now works
- Briefing Button corrected to show the correct wording.
- Tidy up of Schedule Page to make it more user friendly
- Headers added to all pages
- CARD Online now automatically fills in weather information from the latest METAR
- CARD Online now has a runway dropdown so you can only request CARD for runways in the database.
- Schedule now has some error checking to truncate to what is expected
- ATC callsign added to schedule as an option, if not entered then falls back to callsign override, if not falls back to flight number and airline
- VATSIM PreFile now files the correct altitude, rather than FL without the additional zeros on it
- Average Block Time, Flight Time and Fuel Burned added to Schedule Screen if data available from OOOI of all users of dispatch web.
- Alternates are automatically filled in if they are in the BA RIM database
- Supports PreFueling in PSX
MACTOW Updating supported in PSX
Flight Number Now in UpperCase
4 Alternates Now Added in simple flight plan creation
Ability to Override Alternates
V1.9.0 (BACARS 3.8.0 Required)
- Updated to allow forcing of callsign used through user options
- Other Airlines Added (VIR,UAL)